Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Waltzing Mouse Challenge - Valentine

This is my first Waltzing Mouse Challenge (hopefully the first of many), but I have been watching and admiring for along time.  Unfortunately I don't have a set (limited at this point but determined to fix this problem) remotely resembling a valentine set. So, with this in mind I used the half scallop from Vintage Labels 10.

What you need

Carstock - PTI white;  SU Real Red
Stamps - Waltzing Mouse Vintage Labels 10;  PTI Heart Prints
Ink - SU Rose Red; Versa Colour Opera Pink;  Memento Tuxedo Black
Die - Spellbinders Labels 10;  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Ribbon - SU grosgrain Real Red
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you created the scalloped border - clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card ... and a great idea to use the scalloped border too! Fab work, Cassandra! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the half of the label as the scallop! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout! I love how you did the scallops! Awesome job on your first waltz, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative idea. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so CLEVER of you! BEAUTIFUL card! I was lucky enough to receive my first ever WM stamps in the mail the day before the waltz so i was able to play. I LOVE the hearts in each scallop and how the card is mostly white. It makes everything else POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely border you created! Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful. I really like the scallops. What a great debut! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...