Sunday, January 30, 2011

2 cards ...... 2 challenges

A quick post tonight as it's later than I anticipated I would be posting ie the Australian Open is on, and I have a few to get through.

Colour Throwdown # 126 - I don't have Marina Mist and not exactly sure whether it is a sky blue or alittle more subdued than that, so opted for a sky blue colour.
I maybe getting slightly closer to a Valentine card for my husband,  pity he has seen it.

What you need

Cardstock - SU Early Espresso, white
DSP - SU Kiwi Kiss
Stamps - PTI Heart Prints
Ink - Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue;  SU Early Espresso, Old Olive
Ribbon -  SU Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain
Pebbles - Candy Dots


Really wanted to have a go at this and it is very last minute.  I am not very familiar with uploading onto Splitcoast but I'll give it a go.
It was such a lovely card from friends in Melbourne and I thought if you didn't look too closely the holly wouldn't be that obvious on an anniversary card, well at least I hope my parents won't care too much

What you need

Cardstock - SU black, real red, white
Stamps - Flourishes Let them eat cake, Fanciful Flourishes (sentiment)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black;  SU Real Red
Die - Spellbinders Labels 5
Ribbon - SU Real Red
Gemstones - Kaisercraft 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...