Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OLW - Sentiments

I really need to get the light tent out again - this is WHITE cardstock.  So, sentiments as a feature -  Susan R herself  gave me this idea, to bend clear stamps.  I am still in search of a card for my husband, don't think I have found it, I think he would want alittle more on a handmade card from me (possibly due to the inordinate amount of time I spend card making).

What you need

Cardstock - Kaisercraft
Stamps - PTI Sweet Love
Ink - SU Poppy Parade, Pink Passion

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I like what you did with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...loving the curved sentiment! What kind of light box do you have? I really need one and have no idea where to get one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...