Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CAS #123


Nice to be back in the swing with CAS challenges.  I have been doing ALOT of stitching on cards a la Niki Estes (great inspiration) so it had to appear on a creation of my own.  Alittle labor intensive as I don't have a sewing machine (of the automated kind) but I found it very therapeutic.  Also, on my quest to use my patterned paper, alittle bit more has been added to a card.

Apologies for the photography, light at the moment is alittle unpredicatable

What you need

Cardstock - PTI Kraft, white
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie
Stamps - PTI Sweet Love
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa;  SU Choc Chip, Real Red
Bookprint
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
Dark brown DMC embroidery cotton

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...