Monday, January 24, 2011

CASE Study #23

My key elements in this card are the colours, yellow/green and black and aspects of the layout.
Hmmmm, not quite the outcome I was expecting, not sure who I would send a black and green thank you card to.  I thought the green would pop on the black but I think it's afew shades too dark. 

What you need

Cardstock - SU black, white;  PTI Ripe Avocado
Patterned Paper - PTI Everyday Blessings, Inside and Out:  Thank You
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black;  SU Old Olive
Dies - Spellbinders Circles, Labels 3
Ribbon - PTI
Flowers - Prima
Gemstones - Craft Supplies;  Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very sophisticated and elegant Cassandra - anyone would be delighted to receive it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning tribute to Mercy's card!! Love the colours and the beautiful flowers to top it off! thanks for playing along at CASE study for another week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...