Sunday, September 12, 2010

OLW #19

There is something classic and elegant about black and white, I have even used the combination for Christmas card.  So here is my contribution to One Layer Wednesday, christened my Guidelines set which I can see I will enjoy using alot.

Being Sunday I  hope it's a quiet day at home, but things have a way of changing ones plans.  We are having such beautiful spring weather here in Brisbane that it maybe time to get out in the garden later this morning.

What you need

Cardstock - SU Whisper White
Stamps - PTI Guidelines, Autumn Abundance (sentiment)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black;  SU Rose Red
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

6 comments:

  1. Love it. Might have to borrow that one!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!

    I've not seen the stamp close up but am assuming it's all on one large block -- how do you get the black all over and yet the red just perfectly within the bounds of that tiny square?? No smudges, etc??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cool card! Looks like it might have included masking? Fab look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, Cassandra! This is beyond stunning, with its one little gemstone for extra umph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...