Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Add Ink #36

A very pretty sketch this one, so  had to have a go.  I have been making butterfly and flower magnets for my daughter to give to friends for Christmas presents, very much like these ones by Melissa Bickford.  The idea came from Lisa Johnson when she made these great magnets a couple of months ago.  For the butterflies, I am using felt with vellum on top and they do look great (even if I say so myself).  Anyway, I digress.  I wanted to put them on this card but were far too big so setttled for punched ones.

What you need

Cardstock - PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel;  SU Pretty in Pink; Vellum
Stamps - PTI Butterfly Dreams
Ink - PTI Scarlet Jewel;  Memento Rick Cocoa
Ribbon - PTI Scarlet Jewel
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

3 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the butterflies, with the butterfly paper to match
    Love Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, love the touch of Vellum - perfect! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...