Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OLW #18

This is a great stamp set, again not used enough, but I thought I should be able to incorporate a stamp into Blooming Button Bits rather than buttons.  The sentiments PTI use are not only a great font but are said really nicely. (Just caught Day 2 of the PTI September sneek peeks and I think the credit card is in alot of trouble again).

What you need

Cardstock - SU Whisper White
Stamps - PTI Blooming Button Bits; Dot Spot
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart;  Brilliance Rocket Red
Gemstones -  Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Cassandra, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cassie, Katina used the word I was about to express - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply sweet! The pink and green color scheme is adorable, and I love the bling! You are so totally right about PTI. Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...