Monday, September 6, 2010

Colour Throwdown #108

My intention, with these colours, was to do a card for one of my uncles.  But in between, my PTI order arrived so I had to use the stamp set and felt (a pretty good match for So Saffron I thought). 
  So begins another busy week - tonight the Junior School bushdance combined with the Book Week character parade (Pippi is looking pretty good even if I say so myself).

What you need

Cardstock - PTI Kraft;  SU Choc Chip, Whisper White
DSP - SU So Saffron
Stamps - Verve:  Floral Symphony (sentiment);  PTI Background Basics:  Retro
Ink - Brilliance Coffee Bean
Felt - PTI Harvest Gold
Die - PTI Butterfly, Fillable Frames #1
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like the colour combination
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great arrangement of the flowers and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card with a fresh and modern feel. Love it! So glad you played this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...