Sunday, September 19, 2010

JAI #35

I made this card quite some time ago when I was asked to make afew for someone at work.  I had done a couple in more subdued colours, but I think pink is also appropriate.  It also has my most used PTI stamp set, Turning a New Leaf.

What you need

Cardstock - SU Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Stamps - PTI Turning a New Leaf, Beautiful Blooms;  My Sentiments Exactly (Cathedral Sympathy)
Ink - SU Choc Chip, Pink Pirouette;  Memento Pear Tart
Ribbon - own supplies
Pearls - Kaisercraft

6 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet, I love the little pink and pearl flowers!!!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this! So sweet and beautifully done! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous; sophisticated, pretty and just perfect for the sentiment. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Cassandra. Love the colour combo you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Cassandra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...