Wednesday, September 8, 2010

JAI #33

This is really an eleventh hour card.  I try to be organised by Sunday afternoon but this week that just didn't happen.  I really like this sketch, couldn't find the die to go with the background stamp till it was too late but I think it looks OK as is.


What you need

Cardstock - SU Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps - SU Occasional Greetings;  PTI Background Basics:  Retro
Ink - SU Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie
Die - Spellbinders Labels 5
Ribbon - Kaisercraft
Gemstones - craft supplies

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great Cassandra, and I love your choice of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful as usual Cassandra! I'd really love to take a look at the sketch challenge blogs you're making your cards for but I can't find them and I don't know what the initials stand for. Can you link your posts to them? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the background paper
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...