Sunday, September 5, 2010

Embellish Colour Challenge using squares

Loved the colours for this challenge and on black they look really good.  I had to use Old Olive/Kiwi Kiss rather than a green that was alittle brighter but I think it works well.  Today is Fathers Day in Australia and my husband and daughter are off for some quality time together - so I guess that leaves me with a quiet day of stamping, YIPPEE!!!!!



What you need

Cardstock - SU Black, Whisper White;  Bazzill Basics Purple, Leaf
DSP - SU Kiwi Kiss
Stamps - SU Simple Delights;  Wplus9 Magical Moments
Ink - SU Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Ribbon - PTI True Black
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the elegance of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the colored squares and that Wplus9 sentiment! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...