Friday, March 16, 2012

Runway Inspired #7



Nearly missed this one - after leaving my PC submisssions till the last minute (nothing new there), I was a bit out of whack with my favourite challenges, but hopefully I will have time over the weekend to remedy that.


I have chosen to go with elements of the colour scheme rather than pattern (not quite able to pick up the detail but I am guessing there is an owl involved judging by the DT cards).  

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white
Stamps - WMS French Country, Compact Sentiments
Ink - SU Soft Suede, Real Red, Melon Mambo
Gems - Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. Your card has such a fabulous go-to layout, and I adore the varied shades of pink. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra, just having a catch up! Love your cards since my last visit, especially your Case Study ones below - stunning!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Cassie! I'm floored by your cutting of this border!!! I never would have thought it could be done--I'm in awe! It looks marvelous in these colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...