Saturday, March 17, 2012

Emily's First Birthday


These colours are just perfect for a little girl's birthday, it will be a very different birthday experience for this family as she has 2 older brothers!  I stumbled upon the sketch blog below as I am an admirer of a few of the ladies on the design team, so thought I would have a go.

 So this is my card, had a bit of trouble with the larger sized glitter, it was a bit more translucent than I wanted the number to be but anyway I do like the result.



What you need
Cardstock - BB textured white;  SU white;  PTI orange zest, lemon tart
Patterned paper - Doodlebug bubblegum swiss dot
Stamps - TE Garden Party Blooms
Ink - SU Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Dies - PTI, Spellbinders
Felt - PTI Autumn Rose
Ribbon - SU Pumpkin Pie taffeta
Gems - Kaisercraft
Glitter - Doodlebug Sugar Coating tangerine

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and an absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet personalized card Cassandra! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you spelled out Emily's name and I LOVE the featured "1!" Delightful 1st birthday card, Cassandra! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Lovely colors for a birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and just perfect for the little Emily! I really like how you personalized it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cute!!! A perfect card for a young girl--I'll bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a pretty, girly card! Love the sparkly number 1 and the personalised name. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...