Friday, March 2, 2012

Runway Inspired #6



My goodness, I have pondered this card for 2 weeks.  I knew I wanted to do a demin pocket, looked up a tutorial for faux denim, but decided it sounded too messy (for me anyway).  So then the pocket I did stitching on was just way too big for the card size.  So this is what I have decided upon.  




What you need
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics textured white;  SU white, Not quite Navy
Ink - Versamark;  Memento Sweet Plum;  SU Lucky Limeade
Stamps - PTI Daydreamer
Die - Wplus9 pocket

Hopefully I will be able to do a few more challenges this weekend.  It will be a little busy with my daughter having a friend for a sleepover and a presentation for school on Monday, but since I have spent most of the day cleaning her room, she really has no excuse not to get stuck in (she thinks hopefully).

4 comments:

  1. Love this. Such a gorgeous little denim pocket and love your popped up flower, as well as the dry embossing. Would never know you'd sat on it and mulled it over for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was worth the wait--it's a masterpiece of CAS! You always manage to condense a theme into its most important elements and highlight them in your cards. Just the two flowers have more impact (especially with the paper piecing) than a whole bunch would have done. I like that outfit, by the way--probably out of my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassandra, I love your cute pocket, and the way you popped up one of the flowers! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...