Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summery Butterflies


Love this great colour combination from ColourQ, I substituted PTI Summer Sunrise for Crushed Curry.  I had some Pebbles papers from last year which I think worked really well with these colours.  



Unfortunately I missed the deadline for The Paper Players challenge, as it is a great sketch.  I have found that I am using my SU stamps alot in the last week or 2, it is nice to rediscover some forgotten favourites.  Also found my tin of Build-a-Brad bits, so had a go at that when no other embellishment seemed to work.




What you need
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Olive;  SU white
Patterned paper - Pebbles Freshly Picked, Blossom
Stamps - SU Great Friend
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa;  SU Island Indigo
Ribbon - SU Daffodil Delight
Build a Brad - SU
Gems - Kaisercraft

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great colors (isn't the inspiration photo cute?)--your card does them full justice. The butterflies go so well with the patterned paper, and I love the way the sentiment peeks out underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Cassandra! Love the butterflies!Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your mix of pattern papers!! great card! so glad you have joined us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the butterflies and the DP works beautifully with the colors! Thanks so much for playing at colourQ with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of papers for the challenge colors! I love the way you tucked the sentiment label under the main panel, and those pretty butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...