Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hope I'm not too late ...



I was going through my challenge blog list at the beginning of the week and picked out afew that appealed.  Fast forward to the end of the week and realised that The Sweet Stop closed VERY soon.  So here is my entry in Colour Throwdown colours.


My sadly neglected Verve and Wplus9 stamps will be getting a run this weekend, if  I manage to get done all that I have set myself.  Let's see how good my management skills are.

What you need
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics white;  SU white, Barely Banana, Early Espresso, Rose Red
DSP - SU Neutrals Pattern Stack (early espresso)
Stamps - Verve Plain Jane Thank You, Dream Big;  PTI Friendship Jar, Spring Fillers
Ink - SU Rose Red, Old Olive;  Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics - YG 11,13,17;RV29, 32,55;  W1
Felt - PTI Harvest Gold
Die - PTI Beautiful Blooms
Button - PTI
Gold Thread



4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are hard to keep up with--so much productivity! This one uses my favorite color combination, and that layout is really cute. I like the way you have echoed the shape of the background flower in the felt one--clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Cassie. Love the jar. The flower and tag are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop! Hope you'll try the new sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a darling card. Thanks for joining us at the sweet stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...