Wednesday, December 1, 2010

JAI #45


Well. now that my daughter is on holidays (the best part of 2 months), I can have a break from making presents for school.  I started out with such grand plans, but when it comes to mass production, I lose interest VERY quickly (I need someone to remind me of that fact around this time next year).  Hopefully I will get the chance to participate in a few challenges before we head off on holidays to Hawaii (yes, already thinking I could have a PTI delivery waiting for me minus the postage!).

Lovely simple little sketch this one, I decided to use the colours (well, one set anyway) from the latest Wplus9 Colour Cue challenge.  I don't think my creativity is back yet as I couldn't translate the idea in my head to paper.

Apologies for the extremely poor picture quality,  it is a very dark and dreary day here (the start of summer and it's 24C), would normally be 30C and humid. 

What you need

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Red;  PTI Kraft;  SU white
Stamps - Memory Box Peony
Ink - SU Poppy Parade;  Colour Box Wisteria
Ribbon - Own Supplies
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...