Monday, December 13, 2010

CAS # 119 and # 120

Need to get afew challenges posted before we leave for our holiday.  The post setup doesn't want to play ball tonight so I can't post the inspiration sketch.  This is # 119 (hope the link works), the ink looks abit pink but didn't think I would want Cherry Cobbler ink (I mean how many reds can you have - not enough obviously, like shoes really).  An oversight I will have to fix. 


What you need

Cardstock - SU Cherry Cobbler, white, black
Stamps - PTI Fancy Flourishes;  SU Uppsy Daisy (sentiment)
Ink - Versacolour Cardinal;  PTI Fresh Snow
Buckle - ???
Gemstones  - Kaisercraft


CAS #120 - a particularly lazy card, this one (or thrifty, depending on your viewpoint). This is possibly a common problem but I seem to have alot of 6 x 6 paper pads, all of which I had to have, but have sat on the shelf for .....ummm....  about a year (in this case).  Time to earn their keep or they are out (to my daughter most likely).  This collection has such rich luscious prints but perhaps alittle busy for me.  So at least I have used a couple of sheets.

What you need

Cardstock - SU white
Patterned paper - Kaisercraft Belle Collection
Ribbon - SU Pear Pizzazz taffeta
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp -Wplus9 Retro Girly (sentiment)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...