Friday, December 3, 2010

CAS #117


I really wanted to do flowers but my perverse side won out in the end so opted for butterflies (no real surprise there). 

These are beautiful vellum butterflies (oh and one paper one), that I was certain I would use, better late than never I guess.  I used Maile Belles colour palette from Wplus9 colour challenge of Olive green, Lemon, Red and Turquoise.

What you need

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Turquoise, Red;  SU white
Stamps - PTI Beautiful Blooms;  Inkadinkado Birthday Wishes.
Ink - SU Old Olive, Real Red
Butterflies - Jenny Bowlin
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

4 comments:

  1. I adore the butterflies!!! I really like the freshness of the colours in this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the vine and the flowers in this layout! Great colors too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...