Saturday, December 11, 2010

CAS #118 with Colour Throwdown #122 colour palette




Very quick card today, completely ran out of time on this one. I used a punched flower design I had done for a mass produced Christmas card as I couldn't think of a circle embellishment I wanted to use.  The colours are from the latest Colour Throwdown challenge, which I really like (probably could have brightened it abit with some more white.
What you need

Cardstock - PTI Kraft;  SU Riding Hood Red, Choc Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Stamps - SU Spotlight on Christmas, Curly Cute
Ink -  SU Real Red, Memento Rich Cocoa
Ribbon - SU Pear Pizzazz Taffeta
Brad - Lush green

2 comments:

  1. Classic and beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...