Sunday, August 1, 2010

OLW #14

Having missed the previous challenge due to technical issues I wasn't going to miss this one (if I remember I might put my Christmas card in at the end).  This one was a square card with an outline stamp, coloured or not.  I haven't had a chance to use this stamp set much so what a perfect opportunity with one of my favourite flowers.

What you need

Cardstock - My Memories - Metallic White Gold
Stamps - PTI Year of Flowers:  Roses
Ink - PTI - Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Gemstones - Kaisercraft


This was for OLW #13 - Christmas cards.  I love the sparkly little dove.  Might use this one as the mass produced design.








What you need

Cardstock - Artstamps Textured card
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ink - Versamark
Embossing powder - Fantasy Gold
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

Well, my daughter should be home soon from her second birthday party this weekend.  Yesterdays was a sleepover, though I don't think much sleep happened.  Consequently all the girls who  then fronted up for todays sports party, are VERY tired.  Early to bed methinks.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...