Sunday, August 15, 2010

Colour Throwdown #105

Just thought I would sneek this post in on a cold (well for us it is) Brisbane morning before starting the days activities.  Wanted to try something  alittle different with these rich colours.  In my stash of envelopes, I have these small, I guess, acceptance note size ones, which I can't immediately see a use for as we are unable to post them in Australia.  So I thought why not put a card on the front of a card so to speak.  I had to change Ripe Avocado for Always Artichoke, but it's a pretty good substitute I think.


This is the little card that sits inside.  I toyed with the idea of writing the message on here but then what do you put on the inside of the card.








What you need

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Velvet;  SU  Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Stamps - PTI Turning a New Leaf, Year of Flowers:  Sweet Pea (sentiment)
Ink - SU Elegant Eggplant;  PTI Ripe Avocado
Ribbon - SU Soft Suede
Button - PTI Ripe Avocado
Linen Thread - SU
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
Envelope - Own supplies

1 comment:

  1. Very clever way to use that envelope! Thanks for playing the CTD with this creative card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...