Sunday, August 8, 2010

Embellish Colour Challenge

He is my favourite punch at the moment, any opportunity and he's on a card (must give the punch back to it's rightful owner before I wear it out). I have been a bit daunted by "A little argyle", in the wrong hands it could look rubbish, but I am happy with the result and plan to use it a little more.







What you need

Cardstock - Art Stamps Textured Card;  Bazzill Basics Brown;  SU Whisper White
Stamps - PTI Through the Trees, A Little Argyle
Ink - PTI Raspberry Fizz;  Memento Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart
Ribbon - SU Old Olive
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
Punch - SU XL 2 step bird

4 comments:

  1. What a cool punch and a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white bird against the argyle print - perfect for this challenge! I've really enjoyed being the sponsor over at Embellish Magazine and appreciate you playing along! I have one more give away on my personal blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the argyle you've created here! So glad you played along with us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this pretty card!!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...