Saturday, December 17, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #111


Stunning graphic and colours, which I felt would be perfect for my parents Christmas card.  I wanted to keep all the action in the centre of the card but the black needed abit of toning down.  Can't get enough of these 2 PTI sets, definitely worth the wait.



What you need
Cardstock - Bazzill white;  SU black; shimmery 'Splash' ?
Stamps - PTI Harvest Berries, Stylish Holiday Sentiments
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Gems - Kaisercraft



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cassandra! A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Cassandra! You've framed the sentiment beautifully with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Cassandra, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted this on the Playdate site. It's absolutely stunning. I love it. What a great use of harvest berries. Pinning to case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gorgeous! You have just the perfect amount of teal in this card. I agree with your assessment of the Harvest Berries set--I do love ginkos and I'm going to have to give that set a serious look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous ... love these leaves and I love the splash of teal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! One of my favorites using Harvest Berries--and I agree, both sets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOoohhhh! Maybe I'll CASE this one for my hubby instead, it's gorgeous! I wonder if he'd still think the Harvest Berries were "girly"? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the simplicity of the image, perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the pure simplicity this beauty portrays! Just LOVE it to pieces! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...