Friday, October 2, 2015

Stampin Royalty #297 - Pinspired

So much for more posting in 2015!  Life has been pretty full on in this household - my daughter in the first year of high school so academic expectations have ramped up, although I think it's the interest in boys and social life that has increased here.  Ballet has been given the flick and it's now all about rowing (sadly seasonal), so we need to find another outlet for exercise.  I think lack of motivation on my part was particularly key to the silence over here.

The highlight of my year, apart from significant birthdays and wedding anniversaries was the trip to Scandinavia which we arrived home from last week.  It has been a part of the world I have always wanted to visit and it didn't disappoint.  A bit over 2 weeks in duration and covering Helsinki (Tallinn for a day), Copenhagen and Stockholm. All charming and unique, the people friendly and helpful and the wealth of history made my heart sing.  The weather was perfect, and all were fantastic walking cities.  The food was amazing, with several memorable meals, the downside was that for Australians, it was expensive, but we went knowing that.

Helsinki

Seaplane Museum, Tallinn

Copenhagen

Stockholm

So it was really just a taste, my husband, who has been working in the north of Finland was fortunate enough to see the Northern Lights on 4 nights and took the most wonderful photos.  Need to go back for that.

So to the challenge - Pinspired.  

Suzanne Dahlberg - My Mind's Eye paper (SSS)


With Christmas fast approaching, and card stocks low, there will be a concerted push to create, and create quickly.  I love the simplicity and elegance of Suzanne's card, letting the paper work its magic. I coloured paper with ink as none of my papers match Blackberry Bliss which was my starting point. 

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white;  gold foil
Stamps - Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink - SU Blackberry Bliss;  PTI Lavender Moon;  Memento Sweet Plum;  Versamark
White embossing powder



14 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm always happy to see your cards, and love the simplicity of these. I had one piece of that paper which got used up almost immediately. Would love to have more.

    ReplyDelete

  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..






    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...