Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI August 2013 Blog Hop

My how the months have flown!  We have almost finished our outdoor work, now it is just those little finishing touches of tidying up and working out what we want to go back there.  It could probably do with some new plants .... if I remember to water them.  


This is the colour palette and sketch I picked, seem to be a sucker for the neutrals at the moment, add to that my Mother-in-law has requested a few more masculine cards.  Really happy with this one, the plan had been to just use one of my new acquisitions - Sketched Shapes, but there we a couple of other designs I wanted to incorporate.  Alot of masking going on here and I cut small notches in the sides so the twine would sit better.


What you need
Cardstock - PTI cream; SU Early Espresso
Stamps - PTI Stylish Sentiments Birthday; Sketched Shapes, Background Basics: Retro
Ink - PTI Fine Linen, Classic Kraft;  SU Early Espresso; Versafine Onyx Black
Twine - Hero Arts, SU

I'll bet there are a few craft weary people after the all weekend Stamp a Faire, but I am sure there will still be plenty of wonderful inspiration on show.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the neutral palette, Cassandra and your FAB design! Brilliant to cut the notches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the way you masked the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! And the masking is wonderful! We both agree this is a great masculine color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...