Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Now that's just way too much orange!

But that, at times, isn't a bad thing.  And on the whole, have very much enjoyed getting out all my various oranges.


This first one uses a set that hasn't seen the light of day for quite a while, and don't know why it popped into my head, but very glad it did



What you need
Cardstock - BB Brown/Orange;  PTI white
Patterned paper - SU Brights Collection
Stamps - HA Everyday Sayings;  SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink - Brilliance Rust, Memento Rich Cocoa
Die - MFT Fishtail Flag Stax

******

Another Cardablities sketch I missed coupled with the Summer Camp challenge 1 colours.  The idea was to use at least 4 of the 5 colours

I think this is my favourite of the last few posts and I don't think I have used grey and orange before but I really like it.


What you need
Cardstock _ SU Basic Grey;  PTI Orange Zest, white
DSP - SU Neutrals Collection
Stamps - HA Everyday Sayings
Ink - Memento Tangelo
Dies - MFT Fishtail Flag Stax

3 comments:

  1. I think you've made friends with orange. ;-) These cards are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a stamp set I love when it was current. I like the way you used it on the oval shape. Great job and thanks for playing Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Cassandra !! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...