Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 birds ...... 1 stone (so to speak)




This is my first post for tonight, it would be too confusing to put them together.

This card covers these 3 challenges


I'm not sure about this one, I don't think the vellum  (for the Make it Mondays challenge) shows up that well, and the Kraft is possibly too dominant.  Anyway, no time to do anything else.  I went with Maile Belles choice of colours and have opted to leave the sentiment off  till I need to use the card.
What you need
Cardstock - PTI Kraft, Lavender Moon, white
Stamps - Wplus9 Magical
Vellum - Cristina Re Petite Pois white
Ink - PTI Hawaiian Shores;  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - MFT Daisies;  PTI Small Scallop
Copics - RV32,34, V06
Ribbon - PTI Hawaiian Shores Satin

7 comments:

  1. Love the layout and colours Cassandra. I think the Kraft card looks just fine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, Cassandra; the balance of colour is perfect. Love how you've used the daisies as the detail down the side of the main panel. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week. I actually like the touches of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cass! Love your little daisies down the side of the panel too! (Oops I thought they were hearts Lol!) I just could not think what to do with that bit at all...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the balance is great. Love all of the little details, the background stamping, the edge detail.

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Cassandra! I'm lovin' that bit of vellum, scallop detail and that scrumptious, turquoise bow! Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty flowers and delicate feel of this card - Thank you so much for playing along with wPlus9's Color Cue this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...