Friday, May 31, 2013

The Paper Players #147

 This card started out quite a different beast.  I wanted to combine it with another one of my favourite challenges, but when I had another look at the colours, the dominant hue was sadly lacking.  So no Stampin Royalty today.


This is probably the hardest challenge for me to do - this says multiple patterned papers to me (or stamping).  Not absolutely sure what I think about this one, perhaps the card size is a bit too big for the diecut.  I dunno!


What you need
Cardstock - PTI white, black
Patterned paper - Echo Park Victoria Gardens
Die - MFT
Stamps - MFT On the Line
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Gems - Kaisercraft

I hope to be back over the weekend with a couple of cards, certainly the plan is there.  Those gates still need painting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cassandra! I love the mix of patterns and colors you selected. The pearls on the flourish are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to worry about on this one, Cassandra! The card is beautiful! The patterns work wondefully together, and your balance of patterns and colors is perfect. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...