Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Case this Sketch #10

Well, it's a significantly cooler day today with no real need for air conditioning.  I think my daughter was going a little stir-crazy from being inside during the day.  Still she has had a couple of friends over the past few days - not absolutely sure what they are up to but there has been lots of singing and general noise so they must be having a good time.  She has a ballet workshop over the next few days so that will be a step back towards routine.


When I saw this sketch I knew exactly which stamp I would use, but it has taken me all this time to work out how to use it.  So at the eleventh hour this is the result, which I am quite chuffed with.



What you need
Cardstock - PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy
Stamps - HA Great Flourishes
Ink - Versamark
Embossing Powder - Zing matt black
Pearls - SU

OK, off to cover more school books and sew labels onto clothes.  Fortunately, the Australian Open Tennis is on, a good excuse to sit in front of the TV!


3 comments:

  1. This card brightens my day - the pretty curves and the pearls and just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTS this week, Cassandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the sentiment is really part of the design. Very cool! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...