Friday, April 15, 2011

CAS with a Splash of Colour

Firstly CAS #135


This one had me completely stumped for about a week and a half.  To not use butterflies or flowers which would be my go to embellishment, was hard.  So decided on another old favourite
Dot Spot.


I missed the deadline for CR84FN22 so I used it on this card (alittle hard to see the green) and really liked how it turned out.  And as I just ordered my Crumb Cake stamp pad it had to feature somewhere.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI white
Stamps - PTI Dot Spot, Simple Sentiments
Ink - SU Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Pearls - Kaisercraft

Secondly, CAS #135


This design I combined with Heather Pulvirenti's Totally Hues challenge, always a great combination of colours.


Unfortunately my Scarlet Jewel stamp pad seems to be having ink problems, so came out abit grey but I really enjoyed the challenge of combining these colours.

What you need
Cardstock - PTI White
Patterned Paper - PTI In Bloom
Stamps - SU Printed Petals, Elements of Style (sentiment);  PTI Polka Dot Basics 2
Ink - PTI Scarlet Jewel, New Leaf, Sweet Blush
Die - Spellbinders Labels 10
Ribbon - PTI Sweet Blush twill
Gemstones - Kaisercraft
Stickles - Diamond

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...