Monday, November 1, 2010

Damask ...

It is such a classic design and one of my favourites.  This divine paper arrived on Friday with a few other SU goodies and knew I had to use it.  I think it will cover 2 challenges I want to enter

Moxxie Fab - Diggin' on Damask (though I don't think my design is particularly innovative), and
Case Study #12  (some people can do the most simple elegant cards!)

What you need

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Red;  PTI Kraft;  SU Black
DSP - Christmas Cocoa
Ribbon - Vandoros
Gemstones - Kaisercraft

10 comments:

  1. Love the paper and the ribbon Cassandra. Another beautiful and elegant card!(am I starting to sound boring now?!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The red is gorgeous as well as that Damask design! Wonderfully festive and great CASE of Barbara's card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red and white damask is YUMMY! LOVE your perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassandra!  I couldn't find an email address to contact you on about Prismacolour pencils.  :-)  I got mine from Scrapbook Boutique - they have a 10% off your first order deal, which helped!  A friend also told me about The Art Shop where you can buy them individually as well as in packs.  Hope that helps!  I love your card!  Danielle  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassandra you have certainly rocked 'elegant' with this beauty, the colours are stunning! Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely classic design, Cassandra! Thank you for playing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cassandra! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...